Tuesday, July 06, 2004

A quick update tonight...I have lots to do around the house. (Make use of my time while the baby is sleeping and Alyssa watches a movie:)
I trained Chest and Triceps plus 30 minutes of cardio yesterday and Hamstrings and Biceps plus 20 minutes of cardio today. I am weighing between 168-170 right now and I seem to look leaner by the week. I have really given in to training heavy and it's paying off. I have hit the point with my legs again when I have to hold back to keep myself proportional. I am only doing squats once a month now and various other exercises for my legs on my leg days.
We had a great 4th of July weekend! I posted more photos to my yahoo group (accessible from my Links page, from the summer.
Time to get to work...my hamstrings, chest and arms are only going to give me a few more hours before I need to relax and eat again:)
Jen:)