Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'mm Making A List And Checking It Twice...
Going to Make Sure this Party Is Nice!!
Hi there, just a little humor to off set my craziness this week;) Just a few more days until the kids' birthday party and my list is getting smaller...thank you God!
I just got back from the gym, back and biceps today, and I need to resume my list check off once more. The gym was a nice break! Yesterday I was busy with in-home clients in the a.m. so I didn't get to my list of things until the evening. My hubby and I tried to watch a movie last night but we were both passed out before the plot even surfaced:) I was helping him with a bit of his studying. He has another exam tonight for the EMT class he is taking. He has a very physical job full time as well, as a carpenter, so school is quite a lot. I'm so proud of him for all that is is doing right now..it is a lot to handle but he is Superman so he does it with ease:) F.Y.I...he says I'm his kryptonite (I don't know if that's good or not;)
Well, I've got to go!
MEMBERS: My workout from today will be posted in my members journal and tonight there will be an update..photos and/ or video clips.
JEN:)