Thursday, April 01, 2004

There are some new updates to my site. More photos in gym gallery, family gallery and more enlargeable photos in all galleries. The magazine's I have appeared in are now posted on James and Kathy's testimonial pages, check 'um out. I have also added a few photos of me doing squats this Monday in my yahoo fan group. You can find the web address on my Links Page.
I have a busy weekend ahead. Friday, a friend is turning 30 and her hubby is throwing her a surprise party:) Saturday I will be attending the Mid-Illinois competition in Ottawa, IL to cheer on two clients I choreographed posing routines for. Go get um Sue and Justin! (Mother and son mixed pairs and individual competitors). You both look fantastic!
Sunday, after a few clients, I will be at a baby shower for my very good friend Candace...Another mommy-to-be. I think there's somethin' in the water:)
Hope you all get out and enjoy the weather, spring is here!!