Thursday, July 29, 2004

August Is Almost Here? When did that happen? The summer has gone by so fast! We still have to get the kids to the zoo and I promised my daughter we could camp out in the backyard:) So I guess I have to get on that:) Less than a month until both Alyssa and Michael start school. Alyssa starts kindergarten and Michael starts EMT school the same night. Busy-busy!
So what do you all think of my new home page?? Thank you Noel, you did a great job and put up with all my ideas:)
My members area should be up and running very soon. A few weeks I believe. I am working with a new client on posing and choreography. This will be her first competition ever...mother of two! She looks great and with her ok I will be adding her to my members section in my "Steps To Success- client progress" area....you will see when it's up and running:)
I have to say a great big "HI THERE" to grandpa!!! Who I hear reads my journals every day, you are awesome! We had a little visit at grandma and grandpa's house on Tuesday....they just LOVE to see their grandchildren!
My quads are sore from Tuesday's workout. 240 lbs. on leg press, 200 on Hack squats and Super set alternating Leg Extensions to help my right leg to catch up to my left. My rt. ankle problems from my ankle surgery in 2002 hinders my right leg...quad and calf.
I was called down to the nursery two times for the baby...diaper day that's for sure!
Today I'm training chest and doing a bit of cardio.
I have to send a HUGE HUG out to my brother-in law Lucas! He just finished taking the BAR exam yesterday!!! It was TWO 6 1/2 hour days of test taking! We have all watched him study his butt off for the past 2 months after finishing law school...study classes 7 days a week on top of studying at night. If anyone has a chance of passing the BAR on the first try it's Lucas!
Have a great day everyone,
Jen:)