Monday, July 19, 2004

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -- and melting like a snowflake." ~
 
Marie Beyon Ray
 
Wake up sleepy heads:) For all you tired ones out there...it's Monday!
I finally figured out how to post photos to my journal...check them out below!
My leg workouts last week were brutal, I was super sore! My run on Saturday with a client (see pic below), and the 30 minutes of rotating stairs I did on Sunday relieved all the lactic acid though so I feel great today:) Bicep and tricep training today then out to the pool with the kids. it's going to rain all week so today's the day for the pool.
We had a nice weekend..two parties on Saturday and a side job for my hubby on Sunday while I took the kids swimming with the home owners and their kids. I know, not fair for my hubby, but I brought him lunch:) and some supplies he needed.
Time to get the kids dressed and ready to go...have a great day!!!
Jen:)