Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today Was Absolutely Beautiful!~
I took the kids to Chicago on the train for the whole day. Wade in the backpack and Alyssa in the stroller (part of the time:) First, we stopped by my old place of business (Skadden Arps.) to see my friend Kelly and a bunch of friendly faces from when I used to manage their fitness center. Then we stopped by Millennium Park to see Cloud Gate. Next was a stop at Buckingham Fountain and then we made our way to the beach just next to Navy Pier. The air and water show is this weekend so there was plenty of high flying excitement in the sky...today was practice.
I love the walk along Lake Michigan to Navy Pier...every time I walk it I find something else to enjoy! Here are a few pics...the rest will be in my members only journal tomorrow:)
Jen