Wednesday, September 22, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE...our baby boy!!! AND...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY...my dear, dear friend!!!

It seems like just yesterday that I woke up in the early hours of morning...it was time for you to come into the world my little one...
Anticipation and joy, fear and the unknow. How would Alyssa adjust and would I love you the way I loved her? The answer most certainly was YES!!
You melted into my heart like hot wax melting upon a warm fire. God had blessed our lives for a second time...and this blessing felt so bitter sweet, after all we had been through in the past.
Happy, beautiful, Baby Wade Michael...our son!! Happy Birthday little one, you bring light, inspiration and meaning to all of our lives you make each of us laugh and appreciate what is important.
Today, like all days, I am thankful for the love of my children and the love of the exquisite man they know and love...Daddy!
Have a wonderful day everyone, kiss a little one today and remember just how much magic they bring to our lives!
Jen:)