Monday, September 27, 2004

Hello, Hello:) I must catch you all up on my weekend. I had a great workout on Friday...Chest & Back. I am progressing farther than I ever thought I could, all good things come to those who GO AFTER WHAT THEY WANT:)
Saturday I took a kickboxing class and felt amazing! I haven't taken it since a few months after I had the baby so I felt like a different person. That evening, my mom and I went to a baby shower for my long-time friend and her husband. It was great to see her cute tummy...pictures attached below.
Sunday I took 6 weeks to contest pics of my client Nicole and she took 27 weeks to the stage shots of me (both will be updated to my members area this week! I also have two new galleries to update with this week. "Close Ups" and "Little Black Dress". See attachments below for a preview.
My little baby boy had to go to the doctor this morning for his 1 year check up. Poor little guy;( He had to get 3 shots:( I feel like I betray him every time they have to give him shots and I'm holding him...I can just imagine what he must be thinking..."Why are you letting her do that mommy- make that mean doctor go away!!!"
I suppose tough love starts young:)
I trained hamstrings and shoulders today and finished with abs. No cardio today i was feeling "toasted" when I was finished lifting so I'll save that for tomorrow when i jog with my client and rollar blade Wade to the park in the evening (gymnastics break for us both).
I have officially stopped nursing and I am on a new "plan" of sorts. I wrote all about it in my members journal a few days ago if you would like to check it out.
I must be on my way... Alyssa and I are going to draw on the windows with her washable markers...she wants to decorate for Halloween...I just love fall, can't wait to go camping this year! We missed out last year..me being as pregnant as I was and then the baby too young to be away from.
Note: Just 11 days until "stage time" for me:) It will be fun to perform "off-season" at Bench America.
www.benchamerica.com
Have a great night,
Jen:)