Tuesday, October 12, 2004

CONGRATS TO LAURA!!!
Hello, hello...I have posted this weekend's recap in my members journal and the "Wedding" gallery and "Bench America" gallery will both appear in my member's update this week with a possible additional gallery. I must thank all of you for your e-mails and letters. I have been recieving a lot of training and diet questions lately...nice to hear from all of you. Someone from the navy e-mailed me today and I have posted my response into my "Ask The Trainer" page. It should be updated in the next day or two, so check it out. A great big congrats goes out to Laura Valeria who finished the Chicago Marathon on Sunday with a time of 4 hrs., 30 min., and 36 sec.!!! WOW awesome!! That's like keeping a 10 minute mile pace for 26 straight miles!! My hat comes off to you and all the other incredible athletes/ individuals who achomplished that great challenge..you should be proud!
I leave you with a few words to encourage...
"It is not how big, small, short, tall, or old you actually are that matters,
what matters... it is how big, tall and/or young you feel.
Perception takes the place of reality more often than we think.
Remember...your feelings about yourself are seen by others even if you think they are not
so stand proud of who you are and for what you are about.
Appreciate yourself...and so will others!"
Jen;)