Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well, big sissy Alyssa is quite sick:( She's had a lingering cough for about a month now, just like Wade, but finally got hit with a fever last night after gynmnastics. This morning was a mad dash for the bathroom with her over my shoulder as she started to loose her stomach:(
Poor little thing! I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow morning to rule out pnemonia.
Sooo, I don't know when I'll get to the gym tomorrow unless I get up at 4:30 am. and go before my hubby leaves for work...we'll see...I need to enjoy my time now before the dieting and cardio madness begins;)
The baby is a walking tornado...I've never seen anyone trash an entire house in such a short time...ahhh the waddler stage:) There are a few pics below.
MEMBERS: My Members Journal has several back shots posted tonight to follow my back training journal entry from yesterday.
Alyssa and I watched the greatest family movie tonight.."ELF" it was hillarious!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...RENT IT!!!
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
Jen:)