Friday, February 04, 2005

Just Got Home from spin class at 6:30...and I posted some comparrison pics from the start of my contest prep. at 18 weeks out in my members journal...I am 8 weeks out now-
WOW I can see sooo many changes and I am just elated at my progress and progression over the past year!
My body comp. is at 9.3% so the next 8 weeks are going to be hard!! Getting to 5% will be rough but I know my bady can do it...I was at 7% for Jr. Nationals in 2002- right now at 9.3% 8 weeks out I am where I was 2 1/2 weeks out from Jr. Nationals in 2002...BUT I am weighing 11 lbs more! It's all in my upper body which was my plan...funny how when you set your sights on what you want, never giving up and believing you can achomplish anything...what can happen!
This natural athlete is going to make those judges take notice of what it means to do it the hard way, the healthy way:)
God Bless all of you...have a great weekend!!
Super Bowl Sunday this weekend!!
Jen;)