Thursday, February 10, 2005

Quote For The Day...
"Come out into the open,
into a clearing, and rest."

— John Ashbery


My Recovery Day! Awhh:) my day to rechardge before my usual crazy weekend schedule. It was nice to not get up at 3:45 for cardio today too;) Just two in-home clients and the rest was pretty quiet..if a 16 month old can ever be considered quiet..but he's asleep now so it's just Alyssa and I writting out Valentines for school.
Tomorrow's day starts at 4 am. to be at my hour spin class by 5 am. Then home to get Alyssa to school and spend some time with busy baby Wade. I will be back at the gym in the afternoon to lift..back and biceps, (I'm changing up my lifting schedule every week now), and do another short 20 minutes of cardio.
I have to be at Outback by 4 tomorrow so that will be the rest of my night- until about 11:30 pm.
Saturday will be my 7 week marker:) I will take "Journey To The Stage" pics for my members area, have kickboxing in the morning, take Alyssa swimming and play with the kids until I have to be at work at 4 again.
My in-laws will be watching the kids for a while before my hubby gets home so that will be lots of fun for the kids and grandma and grandpa too:)
I hope you all have a great weekend and do something sweet for your Valentine's!
I have little goody bags for the kids and a little something for my Valentine too...the man who takes me as I am...
no matter my shape or size...
at my weakest and at my best...
through good and bad...
fun and frustrating...
rain or shine...
my best friend,
the father of my children..
my husband...my home...
my Michael!
Jen;)