Thursday, March 17, 2005

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!..especially to my dad:)
TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA:)
After 4 hours of sleep- (due to a late 9 pm. in-home apt.) I was up at 4:00 to be at the gym by 5 am. it was rotating stairs and biking for 50 minutes then jump back in the car so my hubby could get to work...in the beautiful, but very messy and cold snow that had just fallen. "Super Mike"...as the guys at work call him...was not pleased when he looked out the window.
I could never do what he does ...AMAZING!!!
Then I broke one of the forbidden "Mommy Rules" this morning;) I gave the kids cupcakes at 7:45 am. after breakfast..he-he they were so excited!!
(See the pics below)
A few in-home apt's and then home for Wade's nap. It's time to wake him up and for him, to eat lunch before I go back to the gym for my lifting and more cardio.
My sister loaned me a great book that is actually helping me look forward to doing my extra cardio..thanks sis;))
I'm making corned beef and cabbage today! i just have too...it smells so good and St. Patrick's Day just wouldn't be the same without it..right dad!!
My maiden name is "Reilly" so I truely am an Irish Girl:)
2 1/2 more weeks 'till show time...I can hardly wait!!!
No more Outback shifts, so I will be able to get through these next few weeks now without having to keep myself on my feet for 7 hours at a time..perfect timing!
We made it through the worst of winter and things are looking so much brighter now for spring!!
Jen;)