Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thank You Is In Order....
My birthday weekend was fantastic! To read all about it check out my memebsr journal;)
I want to take this opportunity to say "Thank you!!!" For all the thoughtful birthday gifts and cards I recieved over the weekend!!
Thank you Michael..for making my birthday extra special-as you always do!!!!
Thank you Mom and Dad for the massage gift certificate...wow that's the perfect gift!
Thank you Michelle- my sister, for the gift certificate to get my nails done for my show!
Thank you Jack and Lauren for the big tip at work and the warm up pants for the gym!
Thank you Kelly, for paying for my prejudging suit!
Thank you Terese - one of my in-home clients, for paying for half of my evening suit!
Thank you Evan- one of my members, for paying for the other half of my evening suit!
Thank you Great Grandma, Aunt Pam, Karen and Candi for the birthday cards!
And last but not least...thank you Alyssa for all the beautiful cards and jewlery you made for Mommy..I just love them!!!

Wow...what a blessing you all are in my life!! Thank you so much for helping my dreams come true and for your incredible generosity and help!
God bless each of you!
Jen;)