Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Quote For Today...
"I read and walked for miles at night along the beach,
writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful
who would step out of the darkness and change my life.
It never crossed my mind that that person could be me."
— Anna Quindlen

Powerful words...and yes so true. So many times in life we look outside ourselves for the answers. Going to friends, family, books, counseling ext....when the answers we are searching for lie within us...right before our eyes all along.
One of the gifts of growing older is learning to trust yourself and what your eyes and intuition tell you:)
Wade is still not feeling well so I will be home again...modifying my training of course for the day...more written in my members journal on details.
My members update will be quite large this week! About 90 photos updated total!
"Overall Win In Ottawa Backstage Shots" Gallery, "Balencing Babies & Bodybuilding" Gallery, "Spring Fever" Gallery, and in my "Steps To Success" Personal Training/Coaching area 3 week out progress pics of Nicole and Karen. They are both doing well and will both be at a personal best for this show...just incredible ladies!!
Preview Pics of the first 3 galleries posted to my members journal this morning.
Time for my a.m. cardio....
Jen:)