Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Great Pic Of Colette & I...
It was posted to her site in the "My Thoughts" section- www.colettenelson.com
And this is the e-mail she sent me just as I was posting our picture:) It really ment a lot to me!

"Jennifer

Wow... what a sweet email. It was a pleasure meeting you too.....your energy, your beauty, your honesty to yourself......that is such a good thing. You looked great and you have a ton of muscle....there is no reason to ruin yourself for this sport. The girls that want it too fast... live life with regrets........and that is no way to live.

I am so proud of you.........your routine was adorable. You keep the dream alive..........enjoy the journey and don't rush it. Somtimes the journey there is better than when you finally get there. Trust me.. when I won the WORLDS......nothing could compare to that.

I put our photo on my website too........it is on my thoughts page..........

Colette"