Thursday, August 04, 2005

Incredibly Grateful...
One of my members who has been supporting my endeavors this year by his continued membership to my site and several very helpful donations has, once again, blessed my life, with a new digital camera and memory card!
As most of you know who follow my journal, mine basically collapsed from over use..LOL!
I pulled into the driveway this afternoon after morning clients and picking up the kids from two different places, Alyssa is in a special dinosaur camp this week from 9-12:45, I spotted the box near the door:)
I am really overwhelmed at your generosity Evan..you really have no idea how wonderful this is..both for my business (client progress pics, my gallery pics,) and on a personal note..pics of our two beautiful children and all they are doing:)

Thank you- Thank you- Thank you!!
Jen:)