Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Quote For Today!
I can't change the direction of the wind...
But I can adjust my sails...
To always reach my destination!


Fall is a special time of year!
A lot of beautiful things have happened in the fall for me...
God gave me a 2nd chance at life when I was 15 in September,
my husband and I met while rock climbing in September,
and both our children were born in September!
Needless to say, my focus, time and energy has been on my children and family.
Alyssa's 1st slumber party last weekend:) and a family party this weekend for both Wade and Alyssa! So much fun!!
Then I can start putting my energy into the 6 weeks I need to be stage presentable for my guest posing appearence:)
But for now..I am enjoyiong being the mother I am and celebrating all that I have to be soo greatful for!

The 2nd hurricane is expected to be a class 4!!
I am sooo fortunate and blessed!
Life could be so different!

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who's lives
have been forever changed by this year's hurricane season.
Jen