Friday, October 21, 2005

FUN NEWS TO SHARE...
Just wanted to share the fun news that I will be making the trip to Atlanta for Nationals this year!:) I wasn't sure if I could swing it financially but this years' Team Universe winner, Debbie Patton, and I have been chatting and she extended the offer to let me stay in her room in Atlanta:)
She will be working the Champion Nutrition booth at the show while I'm doing shoots and we will watch the prejudging and evening shows together. We are both from the Chicagoland area so we are going to travel there together as well. It should be a great time!
Debbie- thanks again for the invite!!
I am planning to do at least 3 maybe 4 photo shoots while I'm there...off season, but just a week after guest posing so I shouldn't look too soft and squishy:))
If I do, I know you'll all forgive me..LOL!
I am also planning to hook up with Amanda Dunbar either to train together or for the after parties! I don't get many dancing nights out with the 2 kids anymore so I will live it up while I'm there...Dancing Queen Jen..:) Lots of gallery pics for my members from this trip for sure!

Well, tomorrow is our family day at the pumpkin farm...I can't wait! The kids are just so fun and I feel so alive with all the color around me...I have a colorful personality and my surroundings affect me a lot...so you can imagine how the fall makes me feel;)
Michael and I share this connection and it always seems to strengthen our bond this time of year...as the leaves are falling, the air becomes a bit crisp, cheeks a bit more flushed...a lot of camping memories come back:) This is a special time of year for both of us...as the holiday season approaches... I suppose the fact that we both have the most incredible family's makes the holidays that much more magical for us.
On another note:
Amanda, & Mr. Crumbliss, I'm thinking about you in Florida and hoping the hurricane misses you both!
Jen;)