Thursday, October 06, 2005

Vote For "Physique Athlete of The Year"...
I am up for "Physique Athlete of The Year" and I need your votes.
It would provide me with sponsorship money, suppliments, posing suits, ext.
that I need for competing and guest posing.
Just click on http://www.truebodies.com/
and just to the right of the page is a place with information about the
"Physique Athlete of the Year" contest...
just click that and then on "The Athletes"...
my photos are in the middle of the page.
You can vote at the bottom of the page.
You can vote up to once every 24 hours for the next 30 days.
Thank you sooo much for your help!

I realize most of the other girls are figure/fitness contestants and that is the body type they may be looking for but what do I have to loose..right:)
Do the very best with what God gave you- and be proud!
Have a great day !
Jen:)

P.S. Just 5 weeks until my guest posing appearence.
If you are looking for a natural show to compete in, Kevin Noble puts on a great event!
www.kevinnoble.com