Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Members Journal ...
Due to all that is going on in our lives right now I have only been updating my Members Journal...in an effort to give me the time and energy to spend where it is needed and necessary.
Lots of pics, good news, contest progress and also what difficulties we have been facing in my members journal.

I am however attaching the link to view the flyer for the competition which I will be competing in July 15th...7.5 weeks away, where I will be a heavy weight, of course :) I am still looking for sponsorship assistance for this very expensive trip....our 4 night hotel stay at the host hotel for the competition is $1100 alone...so every little bit will help!!
I have already recieved sponsorship from Evan for our airfare, from Mike and Sally for my protein/vitamins, John for my protein /vitamins and from Jodi of Fitweardesigns.com (she is making my evening suit free of charge..as I was chosen as her female bber to sponsor this season:) Here is the link to the flyer;
http://www.bevfrancis.com/images/07142006TeamUniverseflyer.pdf

Any Sponsorship/Donations can be sent to;

Jennifer Abrams (Me:)
P.O.Box 224
Fox River Grove, IL 60021

In Good Health,
Jen:))

8 Weeks out