Sunday, June 25, 2006

WOW Photos...
From my 5 hour photo/video shoot on Saturday posted to my members journal!! You will see how I train with these galleries to be posted over the next few weeks! My graditude and appreciation to George Pradel of www.pradelproductions.com and his son Colin for the video footage and Terri Witczak for the AMAZING photos...650 from Terri and another 150 from Colin as well....you guys are unbelievable!!
A HUGE thank you to Jeff and Ann Johnson, owners of Flex Gym in Ottawa, IL for allowing us to use their gym for the day!!! www.flexgymonline.com
Photos from my sister's baby shower from today too!:) She is just adorable!!!
3 weeks 'till the stage for me!!!
Jen;)
Attached -a photo of photographer/ video assistant "Colin" and I just as we were all packing up to go home!