Tuesday, July 18, 2006


I Placed 3rd In The Heavy Wt. Class...
and was the heaviest female bodybuilder in the show....
at 5' 5 1/2" 150 lbs.

Pictures from pre-judging, the finals ( my "Circle of Life" routine:))), and pictures from a few of my amazing photoshoots over the weekend All in my MEMBERS JOURNAL!
I shot with Annie R. for Muscle Angel's, the incredible
Reg Bradford, the talented Mike of Physique Art and the one and only Bill Jentz of Women's Physique World!
The photos are all exceptional and they will ALL be posted to my members gallery over the coming weeks and months along with plenty more video and new changes to my site. The changes will include a lot more of my personal training business information and work with clients.
Team Abrams- for the Nov 11th show -is now 17 weeks out...I have 8 clients competing! Go Team!!

Believe and Become The Vision In Your Mind!!!