Friday, September 01, 2006

Things are going very well!
In addition to my personal training business, Steps To Success, and our construction of the new studio...my husband is going to make it fantastic, I am now the Assistant Manager of The Vitamin Shoppe in Crystal Lake.
This full- time position is going very well and balencing all the issues with the kids and drop-off / pick-up for Alyssa's gymnastics have been running smoothly!
My husband has been super dad this week- he's been wonderful!
I still have some very BIG news to share very soon with all of you:))
So stay posted on that!!
My updates for this week are from two photoshoots I did in New York...
"Athletic Glamour" was a shoot with the very talented Reg Bradford, and
"Tropical Orange" was a shoot I had with IFBB Pro Annie R. for Muscle Angels.
My sister, her husband and the new baby are doing GREAT as well!
Have a beautiful day everyone,
Coach Jen:)