Monday, April 16, 2007

"Team Abrams" Update-
Spring 2007 Clients Competing!

My members area update this week has progress pictures from several of the clients I have been working with this season. The rest will come in my next update!
Here is the line up of individuals I have been guiding...

Laura- (bodybuilder) who will compete for the first time May 12th! I have been helping her with all of her prep and have choreographed her routine for the finals.



















Kim- (bodybuilder) who will be competing for the 3rd. time May 12th- I have been helping her with all of her prep. guidence and she did her own routine choreography for the finals.












John R.- He just competed in Ottawa March 31st and now will compete May 12th with the team total of 6. This will be John's 3rd show. I have helped John with all of his prep. and choregraphed his routine for the finals.












Greg- who will be competing for the 1st time May 19th! I have been helping him with all areas of his prep. and have choreographed his routine for the finals.




















John P. - will be competing for the 3rd time April 28th in California and the will also compete May 19th with Greg. I did John's routine choreography for the finals and helped him with his posing.
Rhonda-(figure short class) will compete for the 1st time May 12. I have been helping her will all of her prep. and posing.













Alicia- (figure tall class) she also just competed in Ottawa March 31st. She will be competing May12 as well and is the newest addition to my spring client line-up. I am now helping her with her prep. and posing.





















Susan- (figure tall class) will also be competing as the Team of 6- May 12th. This will be Susan's 1st show. I have been helping her with her prep. and posing as well.