Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Baby Logan Comes Into The World....
Pictures from his "birthday":)















Just before surgery...the last photo with Logan inside my uterus.















Right after Baby Logan was born...mom and dad in the recovery room.















Holding Logan for the first time!















Baby footprints on daddy:)


















Daddy holding his son! Another big strong boy Michael:)

First family of 5 photo:)

































My mom...now has 4 grandchildren!




















Big sister Alyssa soo excited!














My dad...now has 4 grandchildren too;)

















My husband's dad...now the grandfather of 6!












My friend, Dana!


















Resting with my baby....

The day Logan came home from the hospital-
with his big brother and big sister!