Sunday, November 04, 2007

Overall Figure Winner!
1st place and figure overall - Maleah way to go!

Gina and Jen did not place top 5 but for their very first show
I am Extreemly proud of what they each presented to that stage..
As I was told many times once again...

"Team Abrams is always a class act!"


Here are some highlights from last night's show.
























































































































Just a few of the MANY things I do for all my clients the day of the show...
the list is extensive..righ guys..LOL...but I love it!









































Also- before and after pictures of all three girls in my members journal..WOW!
The rest of the gallery pics from the show will appear soon.
Congrats go out to the 6 members of Team Nash
for winning the Team trophy!