Friday, July 18, 2008

A Very Meaningful Letter From A Previous Client...
A female contest prep. client of mine recently sent me this letter that I am about to share with you. I have kept her identity anonymous for her own privacy. This young woman, in her late 20's wrote this to me...keep in mind she is still searching for what it is she wants to "be" and has yet to really fall in love or have children. I have assisted her in preparing for two competitions, both of which she did extremely well in;)
Here goes...
"Hey !
My boyfriend has encouraged me to go back to school and finish my goal of earning my bachelors. I have been interested in pharmaceutical sales for quite some time and I am finally on my way to achieving this. I am going back in September, just trying to figure out which school will accept most transfer credits. I have my transcripts from out of state and the rest I will have by early next week, and then I will meet with counselors.
I wanted to share this with you because I will never forget when you told me that I have
“ only touched the iceberg...your journey in life is just beginning:)” And I remembered that as I thought about how I am stepping out of the small world I have grown so comfortable with.
-I will start back in school in September

Another personal growth I have made is I have a relationship with my father. I went to his house for the first time in 28 years. We talk now.
Your help will never be forgotten. You taught me and guided me on many things that I will remember and appreciate forever. And I will always need your help with posing and suit selection!!!!-"