Friday, April 17, 2009

A Winning Weekend For Abrams Team!!

I finally have some photos and results to post from last weekend's show!

I competed wit
h 5 of my clients in Davenport, Iowa at the Big Bea Event!
Dexter Jackson- Mr. O was gu
est posing and it was a great addition to Easter weekend!

















Phil-
1st place
masters men 40-45/ 5th place mens Lt. Heavy wt.



















Jen
- 5th place figure
tall



















Kevin
- 3 rd place mens masters 40-45



















Meaghan
- 2nd place Lt. wt. women's bodybuildin
g



















John- (my choreography client)- 3rd in mens middle wt.



















Me- Wom
en's Overall Winner-
( re-qualifies me for NPC Nationals after my break to have our 3rd baby)



















Back on stage for the first time since Logan...felt good:)


















Terry, my photographer took about 1500 total over the weekend!! My members area i
s going to be stocked with new material week by week once all my prep. is over and I have more time to devote to my site:))






I will be competing again April 25th in Illinois and then Guest posing May 2nd remember!
Don"t forget about those classic car pics...about 1,000 of those and I did a training video for one of the websites on Thursday...3 hours of lifting for that one to get 50 minutes of footage! Great work though and great money.