Tuesday, July 14, 2009

U.F.C. 100- Las Vegas!

















One of the girls from the expo booth next door...I look like a monster next to her..lol..we had fun taking this picture!













Denise and I...she is the owner of Riowear...resides in New York but from Brazil...thank you so much for everything Denise!!



















FLEX WHEELER and I:)




















The 21 year old birthday girl at the pool...it was hard leaving Sunday late afternoon:) I literally left the pool soaking wet and put shorts and top on, flip flops and went to the airport:) Fun times!


















Thursday nite out with Denise (owner of Riowear- who I was working for during the expo), Greg (owner of Shockwaves - who got this opportunity lined up for me..thank you so much!) and the guys who own the Minnion Clothing line (Adam and George)...also customers of Greg's...we had a blast...went out for sushi and to "TAO" for dancing.




















This week's updates in my members area will include the rest of the U.F.C. pics...several with some of the fighters and also another Team Abrams update ...Jennifer Puzzo will be the spotlight athlete this week!!