Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Testimonial from Diane Mueller…

Training with Jennifer Abrams has made me a better athlete, a better competitor, and most importantly, a better person. I came to Jen, as a person with some experience with competing in bodybuilding, simply looking for help with my posing and routine. What I found was a highly intelligent, exceptionally motivating, and deeply caring individual who turns her client's goals into her own personal goals. I had no idea what to expect working with someone who is as accomplished in and who has achieved the high level of success in bodybuilding that Jen has. I was pleasantly surprised by the gracious, fun loving, compassionate individual who immediately set me at ease. I came to Jennifer with a fair amount of drive to improve myself. Jennifer took that drive and turned it into a burning hot passion to become the best competitor I can possibly become.


 

I admire Jennifer Abrams for her passion for the sport, for her ability to find the hidden potential within a person and bringing it to light, and for being self-confident enough to unselfishly share her knowledge and experience to turn each client into the best person possible. I am constantly impressed with her high level of intelligence. She never dodges a question. She answers every question quickly, efficiently and correctly. She has turned my entire weight training and dieting program around; and also took the lead in my competition preparations this season to ensure that I achieve the results I desire. Rather than focusing on the genetic defects of my physique, she taught me how to accentuate the strong points to my physique to make me look my absolute best on stage. Jen had me so well coached and so well prepared that by the time my competitions finally arrived, I was ready to go. I didn't have to struggle with nervousness and self-doubt, I was so well practiced that my body naturally knew what to do. All I had to do was bring my body in to the show in the best condition possible. Thanks to Jennifer's expertise, I came into both of my competitions this year with my most superior conditioning to date.


 

I am very proud to have represented Jennifer Abrams in two shows this spring, one in Davenport, Iowa where I won the light weight division and went on to win the overall in women's open bodybuilding, and in Austin, Texas where I won the light weight division. We competed as a team at the show in Iowa, and Jen saw to it that our every need was met all day long. Although Jennifer wasn't able to come with me to Texas, she was available to me at all times via text, email or phone calls. In fact, she would check in on me two and sometimes three times a day to see how I was feeling and how I was doing. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked of her during my entire competition season. I can't imagine competing again without having Coach Jen on my side.


 

I would recommend Jennifer Abrams to any person who is looking to improve themselves inside and out. She has taught me to compete with grace and class, and to handle myself with dignity and pride. She taught me to believe that I belong on that stage with any other competitor and to always believe I am capable of winning every show that I enter. Jennifer turned a timid, mediocre competitor into a strong, confident, fierce competitor. I am eternally grateful that Jennifer Abrams was introduced into my life this year. I am also thankful that I was wise enough to recognize her for the gift she truly is and to respect her and treat her as such. I think so highly of Jennifer that she will be taking the lead in my off season training efforts and will be preparing me for any upcoming competition endeavors.