Monday, April 05, 2004

Well, I survived my crazy weekend! I have wonderful news to report back with from the Ottawa show as well. Sue and Justin, the clients I did posing routine choreography for, won the mixed pairs division!! Their performance was flawless! I'm super proud of you both!!! It was Justin's first show also. Sue took first in her master's division and absolutely exemplified beauty and poise. What a class act:)
Karen and I had the privilage of meeting Gunter too. He was the guest poser for the show. I have to say, he was the nicest pro I have ever met. Very warm and polite. He was the most entertaining guest poser as well. He made the rounds of the entire audience during his guest posing appearance. He went down the ailes shaking hands, posing and standing up on the chairs for people to snap a close-up. He even hit a bicep shot for my baby boy and Wade reached out for his arm. It was really fun!!
I have posted the pictures Karen and I took with him on my yahoo group in the photo section. The link to my yahoo fan group is listed in the text portion of my Links Page.
I have been fighting a respiratory and sinus cold for a week and a half but last night the sinus portion got really bad. I finally got some antibiotics for the sinus infection this afternoon! I am actually able to smell and taste for the first time in 10 days...modern medicine sure is a sinus saver:)
I am looking forward to watching Karen (my workout partner) compete again in the Rockford show May 1st. It's been 2 years since her last show and she has made some really great improvements. I tell ya..that girl has heart and desire that I rarely see in people. I will be in her cheering section always..as she has always been in mine..thanks girl friend:)
I have shoulders tomorrow and the way my head feels now I am hoping I will feel great for my workout. Last week I was trying to work through my cold but it was hindering me a bit for those last few reps..just didn't feel myself. I am happy to report that I am just a few pounds away from my pre-pregnancy off-season weight. I am pleased!
God Bless to all and to all a good night:)
Jen