Sunday, May 16, 2004

Hi everybody, I have posted a few pictures from the Rockford show in my yahoo group (photo section). You can access them by clicking this link... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jenniferabrams/
or by clicking on "Jennifer's Fan Group" on my Links page. There are a few of my son and I, and Karen and her sisters. I hope you all had a great weekend!
My mom is awesome!!! She's still tap dancing on stage at 50 something! I went to her dance recital this weekend. She was great! Still looks like a little kid in her 5 foot 2 inch frame and great big smile:)
I have had the last two days off from the gym and I'm ready to get back tomorrow. Training is going well. I am sore as ever...had a great kickboxing class on Friday morning too. Keep your sights on your goals and never stop believing in yourself! It's never too late to do something good for your health.
Have a great week!
Jen