Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Photos of Sue and Justin have been posted on line. You can view them at http://www.flexgymonline.com/mibcflash/index.html
Great job guys! You will find them under mixed pairs, masters women and teen divisions. They are in burgundy posing suits for pre-judging and red suits at night (Sue had a red bow in her hair.)
Easter was great! The kids were adorable!! Alyssa was super excited to find what the Easter bunny brought and to find all 24 eggs that he hid:) Wade pulled everything out of his basket and just smiled and cooed like crazy! We visited both our parents' houses and had a "grown-up" yah-right:) egg hunt at my parents' house. It was hysterical!! Alyssa watched my dad hide the eggs, so she would walk past something and casually say.."Nope didn't find that one", and all 5 of us would all sprint to where she was and pile on top of eachother to find the egg. (My sister her husband, my brother, my husband and I). My mom was laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee in her pants;)
Lots of fun! Laughter is the magic of life!
We recieved some exciting news on Saturday about Alyssa's gymnastics. She was recruited to move up to the advanced class, (twice a week now). They use that class as a feed into the team, when the girls are ready. Michael and I were so excited...you don't know what pride is until to see your kids succeed at something they love! She enjoys it so much and has incredible potential, if she wants it.
I am off to the gym as soon as the baby gets up from his nap. Chest and Legs today. To get the anabolic spill-over from leg training to help my chest development (always a female challenge). I am feeling great and anxious to compete again next year.
Karen is just 2 1/2 weeks out from her competition in Rockford. It's down to the nitty-gritty but she's hangin' in there like a champ! I will post her results from May 1st with some pics. I know she can't wait for that post-competition meal:)