Saturday, July 31, 2004

A picture from today at the gym...Back day! 3 sets of Seated Rows. I finished my last two sets with 140 lbs. handles all the way to my rib cage. Wow-I shocked myself! 3 sets of 90 lb. Hammer Strength Lat Pull downs (you are facing away from the machine). Then 3 sets of One Arm Rows 35lb to 40 lb dumbell...controlled movement...ALWAYS:) 20 minutes of cardio and out of the gym in a little over an hour;)
I took the first set of photos for my posing client Nicole today. She is 14 weeks out from competition and has UNBELIEVABLE genetics for bodybuilding. I am stunned she only began lifting two years ago! Just wait...she will appear in my members section under "Steps To Success-Client Progress" in a few weeks. (Steps To Success is the name of my personal training business). Nicole definitely has what it takes...and she is a mother of two girls...4 1/2 and 1 years old. I am anxious to see her on stage for her first competition:)
I am up late getting everything sent to Fitsights for the members area. I hope you all check it out...there is A LOT of time that goes into putting it together. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Have a great Weekend!
Jen:)