Sunday, October 17, 2004

Back and Calves...
It was Back and Calf training for me after work today. I had a few clients at Good Shepard and was able to get some sprinting in as well before going to an in-home apt. Then off to the gym for a quick back and calf workout. I am coming down with a cold:( I could feel it coming on this afternoon but now it's setting in. I've done my extra Vitamin C, Echinasia and Multivitamin to help me fight it off so we'll see if it works again for me. I usually have great luck with that along with lots of fluids and extra rest:) I knew we would all get sick after that cold, rainy trip to the pumpkin patch on Friday:)
I posted some really cute pictures of Alyssa and I to my members journal from her field trip on Friday. I also wrote about the great time I had at Club Industry on Saturday..I even ran into Sarah Dunlap! She came around the corner as I was waiting for the bus to take me to Union Station and asked for directions to Club Industry..then we both looked at eachother and started laughing..small world...it was great to see her:)
I have posted a few pictures from my members gallery "Back Training" from today. Last weekend's "Wedding" gallery as well as 'Rainy Night " gallery should all be updated this week to the members area.
Have a great night everyone...tomorrow is the start of a brand new week...
Anything Is Possible!!
Jen;)