Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well tomorrow is Friday and for most that means the beginning of some relaxation...for me it means "kick it into high gear":) Alyssa and I are going to the Pumpkin farm with her kindergarten class tomorrow and then I have an in-home client. Saturday I will be attending Club Industry at McCormic place in Chicago for two Continuing Ed. classes (Personal Training/Business related) and check out all the new Fitness "gagets:)" that are out there..fun-fun..I just love these things!
Sunday I have 5 personal training apt's so I won't be home until late afternoon...then we'll see what I'm up for...probably big hugs and kisses from my little ones and hubby;)
So what am I doing now at 10 pm. at night..icing my knee with a bag of frozen broccoli and getting ready to call a new client who needs a motivational coach for embarking on her very first triathalon...I'm her Girl:))
So I leave you with an amazing photo that was sent to me today along with a member's preview shot.
Have a great Weekend Everybody!!!
Jen