Monday, October 04, 2004

If you knew today were your last...what would you do for today? Write me and tell me about it and I'll post everyone's responces..it will be fun!
DON'T FORGET....
If you haven't registered to vote, tomorrow is the last day to be able to vote in this year's presidential election.
I am off to run errands and get my workout in (Biceps & Triceps), then do some grocery shopping. my routine is finished for this weekend but I am having trouble doing a voice over at the beginning of the song...I need to find someone who can help me with it.

Last night before bed I was feeling a bit emotional from a conversation I had with our neighbor yesterday afternoon. He told me about an accident he was involved in and how it brought faith into his life. The piece I am performing at Bench America has something to do with this topic and has had my emotions on my shirt sleeve for some time now.
Anyways, as I walked down the hall and stepped into my son's room I leaned over his crib and touched his snuggled little body feeling the rise and fall of his chest as he slept. With tears in my eyes I said a little prayer for the privilage of having my son in my life! Then I walked the stairs to my daughters room...snuggled up next to her as she slept and did the same.
My life would NOT be the same without them!
Have a great day,
Jen:)