Saturday, October 02, 2004

A Small Piece of the Incredibly Supportive Letter I Recieved From One of My Members, Gerhard, from Germany....
"In addition to all your bodybuilding experiences I really, really enjoy and I am somehow very touched by everything you put in your diaries regarding your family, your kids - you seen to be so much at ease with yourself and confident regaring the way you live - probably this is your biggest achievement of all!! Your client Nicole really shows how much it pays to work out together with you - she looks great as well!! Amazing calves, of course, but the rest of the body/ physique is great as well!!....But what can you expect from soemone who gets coached by you?? :-) When is her show - will you help her there as well? Just let her know that I will cheer for her from this side of the Atlantic - and next year, when it is your turn to hit the stage, you will hear all the way to the US without me even using a megaphone!!"