Thursday, November 04, 2004

My Members Update should occur sometime this afternoon...sorry about the delay. There has also been a new "Ask The Trainer" Q & A added to my free area.
Just click the link below and remember to scroll down the page a bit.
http://www.jenniferabrams.net/ask_the_trainer.html
Saturday is the big day for my client Nicole! She is finishing up "Hell Week" and she will most certainly be a middle weight for the competition... Which is great! She'll come in at the top of her weight class.
I had client's this morning and Alyssa has gymnastics tonight so I don't get to the gym again until tomorrow for chest and shoulders. I am sore from my workout yesterday:) My knee withstood a bit of low tension biking on Wednesday which is great news. I am hoping to be able to put all my weight on it going up stairs by next week and then I'll be on my way to being 100% again! It's been over a month now since I have trained legs and I can see the difference between the two as slight as it may be.
Alyssa lost her 1st tooth on Tuesday!! Growing up sooo fast! Gosh I just love her so much and enjoy every part of her. Lately I have really enjoyed our conversations. She is so much fun to "hang out with"..funny even though she's only 6 I still find her to be the most interesting and multi- dementional person I know (is that a word? I think I made it up:))
Well, have a great day everyone!
Jen:)