Monday, December 13, 2004

Time To Buckle Up...For A Long, Hard Winter...
With the winter weather upon us life in the Abrams' house gets tough. My husband's work gets slower and slower (union carpentry) and the bills still keep coming. He is still going to school for the fire dept. and working as a fireman on-call for now part-time which leaves my work options limited with our two children. My in-home personal training slows down due to the holidays and my husband's schedule makes picking up more clients at the Fitness Center impossible for now...so you ask what is the answer...well I am getting a second job in the late evenings/weekends. Going back to the good old Outback Steakhouse...a different location than I used to serve at, but never the less, winter will be long this year!
I am still going to be dieting through all this for next year's competitions and pray that we find a way to afford my dreams. I held a fund-raiser in 2002 when I went to Nationals so I may need to do something of the sort to get on stage this time as well.
Soo..if you could all say a tiny little prayer for me to find the strength...to make my 5 am cardio 2-3 mornings a week, afternoon cardio 3 days a week, lifting 5 days a week, in-home and fitness center appointments 3 days a week, Outback shifts 3-4 nights a week and still be able to take care of my kids and house;) I would be very greatful!!
What does not kill us makes us stronger!
So the bell has rung and it's time for round #1 in this fight:)
All the best,
Jen;)

MY MEMBERS: Another preview pic posted to my members journal tonight for this weeks's update!