Thursday, December 09, 2004

Body Composition Update...
Wow- here I am 16 weeks out 164 (high carb day)- 162 in am. and 13.7% body fat! I just had a 7 site analysis done this afternoon. ( To give you a reference point I was 13% 5 1/2 weeks out from the 2002 Jr. Nationals where I competed at 8%.) I am feeling awesome today!
I made it through the second week of my low carb cycle and the rest of the weekend is higher carbs...smooth sailing:) I am slowly adding in more cardio but still nothing to complain about.
Last week I had two 1 hour cardio sessions and 3 (20 minute) cardio sessions...all interval training. One of the hours was a 5 am session.
This week I will have 3 1 hour cardio sessions and 2 (20 minutes) sessions...again all intervals- 2 of the one hour sessions are 5 am.
Well, just wanted to drop a note with my progress!
I will have a holiday note posted here this weekend for all of you:)
Time to do some more decorating for Christmas!
Jen :)