Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Quote For Today...
Live with intention.
Walk to the edge...
Listen hard...
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon!
L a u g h!!
Choose with no regret.
Continue to Learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love:)
Live as if this is all there is!!!
~~Mary Anne Radmacher

The recipe for life...:) And if you are a mother...another thing I heard this morning that was very powerful and so true...
When you "Over Mother" you leave no room for "Fathering"
I think that statement sums up in a nutshell why my life is so abundantly rich...
In the beginning, when we just had our daughter I acted as if she was all mine...I wanted to do everything with her and for her...overcome by my love for her. As time went on..
"and life happened" as it does. I grew up, and started seeing a greater view of my surroundings.
I suppose I am sharing all of this to inpsire those out there who are where I was back then, to see the bigger picture and the fullfillment that comes..from doing less and stepping back..leaving more room for your own 'things' such as work and hobbies, and more time for the "fathering' to florish. In no way do I take credit for this occurrence in my family...it has been a team effort:)
The shared parenting that happens in our home is better than I could have ever imagined. My husband and I both get a bit of both...of course our responsibilities tend to weight 'traditionally' but have incredible balence. I would have it no other way...except for Michael to be done with school soon..I miss him:)
Life is a never ending journey of learning...what matters most is not whether you succeed, fail or even fall flat on your face:)..what matters is that you take something away...a piece of the journey, and become a little bit more than you were before.

Ok, yes I'm done with my inspiration for the day..LOL:) I have progress pics for all of "Team Abrams" posted to my members journal ...just 3 more weeks! Also a VERY funny story of my adventures at 5 am. this morning with a new cycling client. Members, you won't want to miss this one:)) Just imagine a speed bike and a mountain bike doing interval training and hills..LOL!
Have a great one everybody...I am getting a bit stir crazy now...home with my sick little boy for 3 days ..he's better but still has that fever! My am. cardio is still in place but my afternoon lifting and cardio has been quite interresting...thanks for the creative gene MOM;)
Jen:)