Friday, February 17, 2006

The Power To Make A Difference In People's Lives....
I received the excerp below from one of my clients today. I am training her for competition, also part of "Team Abrams" for the May 6th show in Belvedere, IL. www.kevinnoble.com
Her very meaningful message reminds me just how passionate I am about my work..
and how important it is!!! Making a difference....

"I have to say thanks again for all you do Jen.. I don't know what it is or how you do it but I truly feel like a winner each and every time I leave you and our training session.
You impart something on people that is so powerful. It's like a good drug or a great book that leaves you feeling wonderful inside and just about the time it starts to wear off,
its time to see you again to get your mental cup refilled."

Written by: Kim B. of "Team Abrams 2006"