Saturday, February 11, 2006

Team Abrams Update...
A new Team member soon to be added...
she will be competing in Ottawa with Jennie;

Where are we...
7 weeks out for Jennie,- Ottawa, IL -April 1st,
12 weeks out for Kim, John, Jennie and Edith (Team Abrams)- Belvedere, IL- May 6th,
22 weeks out for me...New York- July 13-17 th (dates my husband and I will be in N.Y.)

Jennie looks great! She is extremely motivated other than getting my cold this week which was a slight trip up..next week I'm sure will make up for it. like I said before...she has perfect symmetry and could go as far as she wants in figure or bbing.Her husband has begun training himself due to her contagious enthusiasm. Chris is even doing some training with her and going home to cook din-din while she and I train together 2 nights a week.Wow..with help like that how can she fail:)This is the girl I can see a lot of my spirit within.

Kim looks the best I have ever seen her, in the 2 years I have known her. She has REALLY changed her structure and there is no doubt when she trains, the girl is a competitive bodybuilder...we did shoulders & calves on Thursday and I was very impressed. She will surpass the look she had on stage the first time twice over...all while balancing a long term relationship, career, and assisting with raising her partner's 2 children. She is the one I have to remind to smile..she's getting really good at it though..I think she is finally seeing what I see in her:))

John came to me with an open mind and the willingness to do whatever it was going to take..to get him into the best shape of his life. Each passing week that he looses 2 lbs from his 250 lb. plus frame, his confidence and belief that he really will make that stage, grows! At 40 years old..I think he is an incredible example of health and fitness having no age! His wife and children are to be complimented as well for their support! He has shared with me first hand how his wife is cooking all his contest prep. meals for him since he is a very busy attorney. What incredible friendship, love and support!

Edith...the petite, driven lady that is determined to make it in the fitness industry. Still in pursuit of a bit more muscle on her frame, I know she is a bit discouraged. Building muscle while dieting down is very difficult to do. Usually only those who build rather easily are able to do so...or those who are not natural.I know she has the heart and drive to go where she wants..I also know she will need an off season to focus on gaining a bit of muscle to be where her heart wants. Edith spent a lot of her off season last year recovering from knee surgery so I say..what an incredible place to be now after all that she want through. baby steps..one foot in front of the other..time has a way of making things happen when you stay on course.I can't wait to see her in both suits..She is going to be beautiful:)))

As For me... You have to read my "Members Journal":))
..all proceeds from my site go to my competition expences!

This was the very touching comment Kim made after reading
what I wrote about her;
"You truly are the best Jennifer Abrams and you bring out the best in so many. I can't wait for our Team to stand on the stage and make you proud. You give me confidence in myself where I've had none, that is something only someone with a God given gift can do and I thank Him for bring you to me, I don't think it was an accident. Thank you now for all you've given thus far and what is yet to come."
Kim. B.