Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Great Turn-out For Northern Wisconsin!
My parents returned home tonight from Northern Wisconsin after participating in the 1st Annual Lake Namakagon Memorial Cancer Walk ..they raised $670 in just
1 week for Cancer research!
All together the event raised 10,000! Incredible!!
Pictures coming soon from this event in my members area!

Team Abrams Meeting Today...just 3 weeks for my clients competing
Nov. 11th..several pics in my Members Journal tonight!

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE
CHICAGO MARATHON
TODAY!!!
My sister ran the marathon last year for the first time..what an awesome event!
I have a gallery from that day in my members area from last year..it was such a great time and it was really wonderful to be there to cheer her on as she achieved her goal:)