Friday, July 27, 2007

Pirate's Cove...
A family day with the kids.









































Wade on the rock climbing wall for the first time.
















Baby Logan turns 1 month old!! His big sister loves him so much. She is such a good little helper for me too!





JENNIFER IS BACK!!
In honor of Logan turning 1 month on Thursday I went back to the gym for the first time that night! I think i have recovered so well from the c-section because I lived on the couch for 2 weeks and did not even attemot to do anything to strain myself as I healed.

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it felt to be ayt the gym! I took the other two kids with me so I only had an hour before the kids room closed...but I enjoyed every minute! So much so that I did the same thing tonight!
I have gotten the baby in a consistant sleeping pattern where he sleeps from 7 pm- 2 am then wakes up to be changed and fed agein at 5:30 am and 8:30 am. So the evenings are my free time...and will become my gym time until he is 12 weeks and able to go to the gym during the day. A mother's schedule always changes and adapts to the ever changing needs of her children:)

I was beginning to have the post partum blues the past week..starting to loose my head a bit and feeling the weight of the "clouds" instead of the sunshine.
One day back to exercise and I am completely myself mentally once agein:)
Physically is another story..that is going to take a lot of time, hard work and patience.
No worries...I already feel every bit of my abs activating:)
I will feel like I'm in someone else's body for a while, but that is what having a baby does to you.

I also want to send a special "THANK YOU" out to all my members who have stuck with me through my entire pregnancy and post-partum time. It truely is the people who support and believe in you during the off times from the spot light that mean the most.
Those who know me and work with me have heard me speak of the "fair weather friends" of life before:) These are the people who come out to support me, want to work with me and be part of my life only when I look like a cover model for Muscle & Fitness.
I laugh about it because I have learned MANY things about people over the years as I have worn many shapes... as "The Incredible Morphing Woman"
pregnancy...
post-pregnancy...
off- season...
contest shape...
somewhere in the middle...
I could probably write a book on how differently people respond to others based on there physical appearence...it would be a very entertaining read:))
Have a great weekend everyone!!
I sure will...with the kids and my husband, working out, meeting with clients and a bbq with friends and family:)

Coach Jen;)