Sunday, May 04, 2008

"Team Abrams"
Competed Saturday May 3rd at the Grand Prix All Natural in Rockford, IL.



I had the pleasure of working with this outstanding group of 8 clients for this competition. They represented themselves and their teammates with class, quality and dignity!
I am so proud of each of you!!
Results/placings and more pictures coming this week...they went home with a lot of memories and "hardware":)


From left to right; Eric, Kelly, Valerie, Cindy (my mom and helper for the day:), Gina, Laura, Coach Jen, Marci, Karen, John.

The A-Team!














Kelly, my super friend!




Jennifer Puzzo (previous client/competitor) , Silvana (previous client/competitor)
and my mom looking so cute in their Team Abrams tanks.













Alicia and Susan (previous clients/ competitors) thank you for supporting each of these incredible people on Saturday!