Monday, July 21, 2008

My Members Area Can Once Again Accept New Members!

Click "Join" on my home page...

All the new account issues have been resolved finally and my members area is once again ready for new memberships! Accepting all major credit cards, debit cards and phone billing.

Thank you to All Of You for your support and I look forward to sharing my
"Journey To Pro Quality" with you!

I am currently 34 1/2 weeks out from my first stage appearance of 2009...and there will be quite a few!!!
All details of my journey, my competition plans and guest posing appearance will be posted in my members journal along with my training log. I will do my best to log my training weekly, in my members journal, so you can get an idea of what my prep. looks like from this far out through all of my contest plans in 2009.
It's going to be a wild ride so buckle your seat belts!

*Special thanks goes out to my new "sponsors" for my 2008/2009 prep. season- my sincerest thank you to both of you!!! You both know who you are!~

Coach Jen;)