Friday, July 31, 2009

WGN Morning NEWS....
I was on WGN News Tuesday morning with Natural Bodybuilding promotor and Mr. Natural Olympia winner, John Hansen. Myself, along with about 10 other natural competitors/champions were promoting the Natural Illinois competition I am guest posing at on Saturday in Bolingbrook, IL. I did a little manditory posing and demonstrated a 205lb. stiff deadlift on film. Here is the link to view the footage.
Here is also a photo of teen natural champ, Kris Carver and I between comercial breaks:)
Hope to see you all out on Saturday in Bolingbrook...it's gonna be a huge crowd pleaser performance by myself again as guest poser!!! My costume(s) are fabulous! I have been sewing all the details on them for several days now:) I will be speaking at the Champion seminar at 3pm. and guest posing before intermission...the finals begin at 6pm.
For tickets and location info. go to http://www.naturalolympia.com/

Then, in celebration of my husband's new career/ position beginning next week!!:) We went downtown for for a fun beach day with the kids! My husband even rented one of those "beach bikes" and all 5 of us rode down the beach...Logie-bear loved it!!












And...a few preview shots from my shoot with Women's Physique World photographer
John Nafpliotis in June at the Jr. ationals in Rosemont. Always a pleasure working with you John:)

Dreams do not appear like magic...they evolve over time...building momentum with constant focus, passion and work!
Keep Dreamin'
Coach Jen:)